Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Its Happening!!!

So, Ya, havent blogged forever. I find my life not that interesting for long periods of time. I started spring semester a couple of weeks ago, plan on taking summer and plan on walking with John at graduation in August. We just moved in with Laura and Bill. Bless them for offering their place for a while! John is gone for the week with Lacrosse, and im just trying to focus on school.... I cant focus because Im so close to graduating! So, for now on maybe I will just blog random things.

Anyway.... your all probably wondering whats happening? Well, let me tell you....


I finally booked a trip for our graduation present to ourselves!


And we are going...


Drum Roll Please....


TO......













CANCUN MEXICO!


Anthon and Marie (my husbands sister and brother in-law) will be joining us, so it will be double the fun! We will fly out on Saturday August 13th and come home on the 20th. We are staying in a 5 star Resort and it is called The Royal Caribbean (pictures of the Resort and area around it are above). A WHOLE week in the sun and laying around on the beach. Plus, dont forget going out to eat at yummy restaurants! There are so many activities that I dont know which ones to pick. I will make a list latter and get your opinion. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. That place looks sweet! I want to go! Oh yeah, I am going!!!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete