Friday, May 20, 2011

Where is he going?!

My youngest brother just received his mission call Wednesday night and Im so excited for him! He is going to be the best missionary ever! Well, at least in my eyes.

He is going to serve in the Ghana Accra, Africa mission. He reports to the Ghana MTC on Aug 26, 2011!!! Our family is so proud of him!!!!!


He has some hat hair going on ( ha ha ). He is also wearing my other brothers mission tags. Doesn't he look so happy?!


Friends and family at the parents house when he opened it.
Everyone guessed before he opened it and I was the closest! I guessed South Africa. Many people guessed England, Russia and Australia (and many other guesses). Im so excited for him! I hope that before he comes home that my family will go out to see him.I would love to go to Africa!

1 comment:

  1. thats sooo crazy! I can't believe he is going on a mish, I remember him being so young! Time goes by so fast! Congrats on him going to Africa!

    ReplyDelete