Sunday, January 31, 2010

I love gifts and free stuff!

I love gifts and free stuff! Especially when its with my family or on a date night. I had so much fun hanging out with my cute husband this last weekend. I think this past weekend has been one of the best in a while. It started off with my classes being canceled on friday, going out to dinner with my family for my moms b-day and having a way fun date night with Johnny boy saturday night.

I worked saturday morning and then in the afternoon did my brothers partners hair for the Provo Comp. While doing her hair, she asked us what we were going to do that night. We told her we were interested in going to the BYU vs. U basketball game, but still needed to buy tickets. Right away she asked if we wanted tickets. We were like, What? you have tickets? She then went on to tell us that the coach of the mens BB team was her next door neighbor and that she could just call him up to get free tickets for us. She didnt even hesitate, she picked up her phone and in a phone call got us tickets. Wow, we were excited!

Before going to the game, i had to see a dance concert at 2pm for one of my classes. So, after the dance concert John picked me up and we went to Applebee's for dinner. We still had a gift card to spend, so we didn't feel bad about going out to eat. After dinner, we went home and got ready for the game. Sarah and Mark called us to see if we wanted to watch the game with them cause they didnt have a cable cord yet for their TV. We wish we could have brought them along, but couldnt. Instead, they gave us a ride to the game and stayed at our house to watch the game. The game was great! We Won!


Me and Johnny at the Jazz BB game. Ya, sorry its not the BYU game we just saw. I just wanted to post some type of fun sport pic. of us.

Again, it was a fun date night. We used our gift card, got free tickets, got a ride and best of all spent the whole night together! I love date nights! To bad not every night was a date night.

3 comments:

  1. Date nights are the best. I look forward to them all week long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Matt and I haven't been out on a date since December, but they are super fun! Yay for free stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to have connections :)

    ReplyDelete