Friday, January 15, 2010

I hate it!

So, i think this semester is going to be the hardest. Not just with school, but how I really only get to see my Johnny like never! I have school till 7 on mondays, till 5 on tuesdays and thursdays, till 3 on wednesdays and fridays. Its not to bad, but it makes my days really long. John has school till he is done with Clinics in the Sports training room, which is usually till 6 or 6:30. If he goes till 6:30 he has to go straight to work. If this happens i usually dont get to see him till he is done with work. Which is 11pm. Yes this is way to long not seeing my Johnnyboy! Sometimes he will get home early from work, but that is still too long. Sorry, im just complaning way to much! I just hope that i get used to all of this!

1 comment:

  1. Just remember...it is all temporary. Things will change again after this semester. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete