I cant believe it! The National DanceSport Competition is in two weeks. AHHHHH! Me and my partner, Scott, are working hard for this big comp. I would like to invite everyone out there to come and support. We need all the cheering we can get! We will be competing the same Cabaret we did in November. Our coach just changed some of it and is much harder. So please let me know if you would like to come. Here is all the information.....
Saturday March 13th
General Public $16
Performance time is usually around 8/9pm
(I will know exactly what time when the schedule comes out)
Please let me know asap!
Bill and I would love to come. We love to watch your dance competitions!
ReplyDeleteI would totally come if we lived in Utah. I know you'll do well and I'm looking forward to seeing some cool pictures :)
ReplyDelete