Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Family Pics!

Over Christmas Break, I asked my dad to take some pictures of me and Johnny. We haven't had any nice pictures taken of us since our wedding and thought that it would be nice to have some taken in the snow at my families cabin. We stayed with my family at their cabin during the New Year Holiday. It was a blast! Plus we got some great family pics. These are my favorites. I wanted a good picture of your faces and didn't want to concentrate so much on the location. What do you think? Which one is your favorite? I need to pic one and get an 8 by 10 to go in one of my frames.








3 comments:

  1. I think there is something wrong with my computer because these pictures look distorted. I know that you and Johnny are photogenic and not Picassoesque. Darn lappy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the winner is...picture #1. Errr, make that picture #2. No, no, no, picture #3. I can't decide because I like them all. Ummmm. I guess picture #1 is my favorite. You two look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are nice pictures. You two are a good-looking couple.

    ReplyDelete