I have been MISSING IN ACTION! Ok, I know that is dorky to say.... but it's kinda true. I have been so busy lately that I have not bloged in a couple of months. Well, all I have to say is that Grad School and work takes up all my extra time. Here are some up-dates with me...
1- I started Grad School at the beginning of August
2- I started Teaching at UVU... my official tittle: Adjunct Ballroom Dance Professor
3- John Grahm and I have been choreographing UVU's Tour Team Latin Medley that will be competed in Blackpool England summer 2012. Yes, I get to go to England summer 2012 to prepare them for the comp!!!
4- Sorry nothing more :(
Well, besides being MIA I would like to share a video I came across on Facebook... Enjoy!
Well I thought this blog had died. Good to know that you are still thinking about us readers. I would say "sorry" that you are so busy, but sometimes busy can be a good thing.
ReplyDelete