So, I still need to post part 4 to about the "Time Withers" project! I have been so busy lately that I have not had the time to make the post. I promise I will post it this weekend.
Besides that...
Have I mentioned that I will be graduating from BYU next week? Its so crazy!!! I just realized that this is my last week at BYU. Im kinda getting sad. I have wanted to be done for such a long time, that I thought the day would never happen. Im pretty sure I will cry my last day of school, no joke! I have decided that I should document my last day of school next Monday and take lots of pictures to remember my last day... then I will make a blog post about it.
I still have some papers and a small project left to do, but I know that I will get it done and in 9 days I will be completely done with BYU. I will have to also write a blog post about how much I enjoyed being at BYU.
I LOVE YOU BYU!!!!
That is a lot of love for BYU. I only went there for two years and didn't really get involved, so I didn't get very attached, but I'm glad that you have loved your college experience. A lot of people really hate college and even more girls don't get to finish college after they get married. I'm glad you and Johnny have continued on your higher education quests. I'm so proud of the both of you!
ReplyDelete