Today I will not be posting about the "Time Withers" Film Production. I will get back to that tomorrow. So, come back tomorrow to read about part 4, the first day of filming! In the meantime, here is some fun info about what going on in the Derington's household.
Today, I would like to tell my husband how much I love him! Today we are celebrating our third anniversary. It is amazing how time flies after you get married. We have done so many great things together in the last three years.... be through some tough times too. But, it has all be worth it! He is the most amazing man ever! He takes care of me and supports me 100%. My parents are always telling me, "You married such an amazing young man!" I agree with them! Thank you John for being the best husband ever! Again, I love you so much and I could not have asked for a better man to be attached at the hip :)
I dont have much time this morning..... and Im not on my computer to post recent pictures of us. So, I will have to do it some other time.
Today is also an amazing day for my family. I will be attending the temple with my parents and brother Casey, who will be going through the temple for the first time. He is preparing for his mission and will receive his endowments this morning. Im so proud of my brother deciding to go on a mission! For those that do not know, he will leave August 25 to the Ghana, Africa mission. He is going to be the best missionary! I love you Casey!
Lastly, I have been going crazy lately! I have so much stuff to do before graduation. This week, I have two tests, two papers, a creative project to do and finish my convocation speech. A lot of this stuff I have to have done tomorrow. So, I feeling some pressure today. But I know that if I go to the temple the Lord will bless me and help me out! Im kinda scared that if I dont do well on my test today I will not graduate. OK, so I most likely will not fail the class..... but I am scared! I only have three more weeks left..... then graduation and then..... Cancun baby! I just need to remind myself to breath and take baby steps towards the end. I am going to make it!!!!
Thanks for reading..... :)
See you tomorrow :)
We are all glad that you and Johnny found each other. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete