Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Love Strawberries!

I couldnt resist when i saw this background. I just had to put it up to express my love for strawberries! If I could, I would grow some of my own. Maybe someday, when me and Johnny have a house, I will garden! Yes that is right, I want a big garden with lots of fruits and vegetables. I enjoy buying them, but know they would be healthier if grown in a home garden; where I will not have to spray pesticides and such.

I LOVE STRAWBERRIES

3 comments:

  1. Strawberries are healthy, and nummylicious! These strawberries on your blog, however, look like gummy strawberries which make them more delicious! Love it krista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me hungry! Cute strawberries. However the chocolate covered strawberries that you brought to Marie's shower were the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this background looks very summery; it's cute. :) Also, I share your desire for a big garden with lots of fruits and veggies. They're some of the healthiest food out there and it'd be great to be able to grow them ourselves. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete