Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wonderful Vacation

I have had the wonderful opportunity to spend a week with my family in Cali on the beach. I have a nice tan... finally!!! The only sad thing is that Johnny had to stay behind for school reasons. I have lots of fun picture to share when i get home on sunday.... but for now I thought I would just post what has been going on. Me and my family are on our way home and decided to stop in Vegas for a dance competition friday and saturday. I took 2nd in my event last night and will be competing tonight. Its so fun at competitions now that my brother, Kyle, is home from his mission. All four of us are competing again, like we did before his mission. It is a family event. Plus, we are all older now and at times compete against each other. Again, its a family event. Last, I do miss my Johnny. Its been more than a week that we have not seen each other and Im excited to see him and give him a big hug and kiss. To bad he had to miss the beautiful beach! LOVE YOU JOHNNY!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you had fun in SoCal. I did too; but I got a sunburn instead of a suntan. I think it's awesome that you and your family compete together. Any pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time. It's good to get away and enjoy the sun and the surf. Especially since pretty soon you will be back in the school routine. I've already started mine.

    ReplyDelete