Saturday, November 21, 2009
Sick :(
So, i got sick. I hate being sick! I have a bad cold and am way congested with a bad soar throat. I have to keep popping my ears to hear correctly. I didnt have a voice last night and my body ached so bad. I don't think i have felt that sick for some time now. The last time i had a bad cold like this was like 2 or 3 years ago. I took NyQuil last night a woke up around 10am this morning. I'm glad i got to sleep in, i think it helped. My voice was better, but my body still ached. I took DayQuil this morning and i think it has helped. I hope this is a short cold. I was hoping to not get sick once this whole semester and i think i held out pretty long. Many of my dance students have been sick and am surprised i have not gotten the Swine Flue. I would much rather have the cold than the Swine Flue. Im also glad that it is almost Thanksgiving, because i wont have to be sick during school and i will have time to sleep it off if i need to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes I think that we go and go and go and then when we have a minute to relax our bodies say "OK, now I have time to be sick. You've put it off, so here goes!" Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete