I competed Cabaret Saturday night and i won! I seriously didn't think i would, but i did. So here are some pics.




These pictures where taken by my friend who takes professional pictures of dancers. He did an amazing job and these are the only ones he has given me so far. It takes him a couple of weeks to go through all of the pictures. I cant wait to see all of them! I should be getting a CD in the next week or so.

It was so fun to have the Derington and Treu family there. I didnt have my camera the time my family was all together, so i will post those pictures latter when my dad gets them to me.It was so amazing to have both sides of my family there to support me and my partner Scott. They also did an awesome job cheering for my sister and brother. Im excited for the next comp!
You did a great job and we were so excited when you won! We could tell that you were going to win though. You're awesome!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures, Krista!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that you could fly! No wonder you won.
ReplyDelete