Monday, April 6, 2009

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Last week was way crazy, but yet fun! Monday through Wednesday was hell (sorry i said that) for me. I had so much homework to do and turn in on Wednesday, because i went to FLORIDA! Our couches received an award in florida and decided to take a few to dance and demonstrate for them. I got to go! The weather was beautiful! We left early thursday morning (at like 4 in the morning) and arrived to do a show that night. Friday was free, so a bunch of us went to Busch Gardens. I didnt know what it really was, but i sure liked it. I think i liked it better than Universal. We danced saturday morning and then left for SLC that afternoon. It was a short trip, but at least it felt like a small spring break (since BYU doesnt have one). The only sad thing is that Johnny didnt come with me and i missed him tons. Never want to do that again!

Me and Johnny also got to see both families on sunday because it was general conference. We had breakfust at my house and dinner at his. I dont think we have visited our families in awhile, so it was very nice. We also got to see Becky, Matt and cute Nicole. Johnny had to pick up some french books and i didnt mind. I got to hold Nicole. She is so adorable!

Well, we only have 6 days left of school. Wahooo! Then we leave on tour for a month! If anyone wants anything from NY, they better let me know soon so i can get it for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment