Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AHHH, where did all my time go?

Holly cow, the semester went by so fast! We only have about 2 1/2 more weeks left of school. I have so much to do, it is so unbelievable! I have 4 papers, 2 project, 4 tests, and a couple of little assignments here and there and all due before April 8th. In the mix of all this, i will be going to Tampa Florida for 3 days and have the end of the year Ballroom Concert. Then finals start on the 16th. AHHHHH!

I cant wait till me and John go on Tour, it is going to be so fun to be together and not have to worry about any homework. I think i get to borrow my families camera and then of coarse we will have to take lots of pictures. When i have more time i will have to list all the places we will be visiting. Im hoping that i will be able to write and tell of our fun adventures every day. We will have to see if i can get to a computer. Well, i am off to Anatomy Lecture!

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, the end of the semester load. I remember those times. They were not the best of times. You will pull through, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tour! That will be fun. I think I will miss our time in dance class together dearly though. Good luck with your work load!

    ReplyDelete