Monday, March 9, 2009

Dance Dance Dance!




Nationals is coming up! Actually it is sitting right on my doorstep. I compete this Friday and Saturday night, way excited! What i am mostly excited for is the fact that i will be having family attend this year. I mean my mom and dad come and such, but my in-laws will be there. Something else that is way fun is that my Husband and my sister in-law Sarah will be competing together in the 180 competition. This Saturday morning, early at 8am. They didn't really decide until last week to compete. It will be awesome!

Here are some pictures from one of my past comps. I danced with my brother in Latin and my other partner Zack for Standard. Way fun! My grandparents who live in Cali came to watch. Oh, by the way this was a competition in California about a month ago. No, John did not come :(

No comments:

Post a Comment