The second week of February I was invited to judge the UVU Amateur Competition. I enjoyed judging for the second time ever and hope to continue judging at other comps during the year and in the future.
At this particular comp the Alpine Elementary School Ballroom program held their Elementary Team Match. I had the opportunity to judge the students and it was so fun!!! At the end of their session, all the kids got up and danced. Watch the video below.
They let me give out some of the awards.
I got a picture with the kids from Northridge Elementary where I started Ballroom Dancing in the 4th grade. I was in the first class at Northridge that started this program and the fact that I got to give out awards was awesome!!!
The weekend after me and my Professional Dance partner Nathan traveled to California for our first Professional Comp. We traveled in a big van with family and friends. Me and Nathan didnt final, but we all ready knew this might happen.
My dad showed up randomly and surprised the whole family!
My sister won her event!
At least someone got a pic of us dancing.
The month of February was busy and fun! It was the beginning of an adventure!

Krista, you're so cute! I miss you girl!
ReplyDelete