Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Red Dress!

Here is a fun up-date.... I had a fitting for my new competition dress over the weekend and I'm so excited! Its going to be amazing! The color, as you can tell by the title of this post, is Red. It will have some gold on it, but it is mainly red. I will be ordering rhinestones this coming week to put on the dress. When its all done, I will post some pictures.

We hope to compete at the end of this month. We are not sure yet.... so I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it. When will it be done? How are things at home. How are Jade and Middie? I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! This is really Laura. I forgot that to change names on Sarah's computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting, a new dress! Do you get new dresses made when you are starting a new competition? Or just when you can afford to have a new dress made? Are there regulations that costumes have to follow? Are the costumes expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dancing dresses. Looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete