Sunday, June 19, 2011

So CLOSE!!!!

Everything feels so close!!! I just finished spring term. Passed those classes! I start summer term tomorrow. I better pass these upcoming classes! WHY you all ask??? Well Im on track to Graduate in August! Its so close!!! Only two more classes and I will receive a Bachelors of Arts in Dance Education and a Minor in Ballroom Dance. I have started making announcements about our graduation. Making announcements makes it feel like its finally happening. I have been looking forward to graduation for the last two years. At one point I thought I would never make it. But lone behold, I am going to graduate!!!

Something else that is so close is our Cancun, Mexico trip. We are leaving the day after me and John graduate. Im so excited to have an actual get away vacation! Im mostly excited because I have never been and have always wanted to go.

On last thing, that is so close, is Graduate School. Ya, I talk about being way excited to graduate and be done with school..... but Its funny how I'm excited to continue school. I think I'm excited because in the Masters Program I will be focusing on what I love. NO MORE STUPID GENERALS!!! Im also excited for a change of venue. Going to the U will be different than BYU and its exactly what I need.

Wahooo!!!! I love it when really big things feel close to happening!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anticipation of new and good things is sometimes more exciting than the actual event. At any rate, it also makes the excitement last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's fun having the end in sight. I'm glad you'll be able to focus on what you really want to do in Grad school. Sometimes general ed classes can be cool, but often they can be boring and pointless. You'll have to let us know the differences between the U and BYU, and which you like best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graduation is awesome. Yay! You are almost done. It is a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete