Saturday, February 5, 2011

Grad school auditions and more!

Just got done with grad school auditions yesterday. I still have to turn in the paperwork, but the dancing part is over! It went well, I think. Ill just have to wait and see what they think. I should find out in two week and then me and John will have to figure out what happens from there. If I make it, we will need to look over finances and figure out if its possible. Hopefully if I make it, they offer me a scholarship! They also have a summer program that Im interested in. Its called the IMS Program, Integrated Movement Studies Program. It takes two summers to complete and cost about $9,000 dollars to attend. They also offer a full tuition scholarship to this summer program, so I really want that full tuition scholarship! Im way excited, but way nervous at the same time. I really, really, really want to go to school at the U and do the summer program!

Besides that, life has been way busy. I just started student teaching at Timpview High, the dance company Im in just had our big concert last weekend, Im practicing with my Smooth Partner for Nationals and Im working on my Senior Project. So far, everything is going well and thankfully I have not gotten behind. This is one big reason I have not blogged for awhile. I just haven't had time to think about it.

I do need to thank my family for everything! Thank you for attending my concert last weekend and being so supportive!

2 comments:

  1. Busy girl! I hope you get into the programs you are going for. I'll cross my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'd be stupid not to let you in! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete