Thursday, October 28, 2010
I have way to much homework!!!
I think I signed up for more classes than I could handle this semester. My homework is never ending! I went to Arizona last week for a conference and when I got back my homework piled up! I left early Wednesday morning and got back late Sunday night. So, I missed three days of school. Not a good idea. Well, I tried really hard to do homework when I was gone. I tried, but failed miserably! I'm now behind 4 assignments in various classes. This is bad, very bad of me. The only thing I can do is push forward! And, pray that Johnny doesnt get me sick again. Yes that is right, we have been passing a cold and cough back and forth for the past month. When is it going to end!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe it's because he has to stand outside in the cold for hours during the football games.
ReplyDeleteThe life of a student can be rough. Hope that you can catch up quickly on the homework. This is the beginning of cold season, but maybe you will both build up immunities and not get sick later on. We can hope. Hang in there. We love you both.
ReplyDelete