Adequate hydration will.....
- reduce fatigue
- improve circulation
- increase digestion
- improve complexion
- headache
- fatigue
- heartburn
- stomach cramps
- low back pain
- muscle spasm
- build-up of toxins in blood stream
- not losing fat, because to burn fat you need pure water
If exercising and sweating moderately or in extreme heat:
Weight divide by 2 = oz. of water needed per day.
For example: 130 pounds/2= 65 oz. or 8, 8 oz. glasses per day.
Under normal circumstances:
Pay attention to your thirst; obey your thirst.
IMPORTANT NOTE(S):
*If you like water, probably wont have to many problems.
*If you dont like water, you might have to force it. Drinking something like ocean spray or propel in place of water is better than pop, but dont just drink ocean spray or propel exclusively. Mix up your intake, maybe drink ocean spray for half the day and water the other half. Be aware of splenda and aspertain! If it is in the drink, such as crystal light, your body will have a hard time digesting the food you eat. A good way to drink water with taste, is to add lemon, lime, or strawberries to your water.
Overall, YOU NEED WATER!!!!!
These are good tips. I fear if I drank that much I would be visiting the bathroom all the time. I would feel like a pregnant lady.
ReplyDeletelol, water is super important.. especially when you are prego! I swear I have a water bottle with me where ever I go!! Good tips krista :)
ReplyDeleteThis was a good reminder of the importance of staying hydrated. I like the suggestion to add strawberries or lemon to water to make it more desirable since I'm not good at drinking enough of it.
ReplyDelete