Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NEW PHONE!!!

I love me new phone! Me and Johnny had to get new phones because he dropped his in the toilet. Basically, they suggested we cancel our plan and sign on to a new one. We are getting a better deal than we did with our last plan, plus we didnt have to pay a thing to open up a new plan because of a big promotion going on. I love life when you get discounts and promotions, its great! The down side is that we had to get new numbers. But thats ok, because i love the phone!

We have the same phones and they do way cool things. The camera is way nice and i can download the pictures onto my computer. I did a test yesterday, and the pixels look great. Plus it has just a little over a gig and a half to put music, pictures and video on it. It is a like a mini-ipod. The music is clear and plays really loud when not using the earphones. I was able to put my itunes music on it and my favorite pictures! I LOVE IT!!!!! Im not a video person, so maybe someday i will put video on it.

1 comment:

  1. Anthon and I need new phones, but our plan will only give us new ones that you have to buy a $25 internet plan with them. So we are looking into a new service provider. Who do you have? T-mobile?

    ReplyDelete