So, towards the end of school i thought i was going to die! Orem High had there Christmas Concert on the first reading day (friday) and my kids did a wonderful job. I was so proud of them. Then Saturday night i gave John his shot. Yes, I gave it to him. I thought i would never do it, but for some reason he just couldnt give it to himself. I didnt even flinch when i did it. Im so pround of myself! Sunday, me and John gave talks. It was our Christmas program in church and John did an amazing job. I wish it could have been recorded. The spirit was so strong! The week after was finals and they went pretty well for the both of us. My last final was Thursday and my final paper was turned in on friday. Oh it felt so good to be done. Friday night was Orem High's Christmas Party and i had so much fun hanging out with my High School Students. John also started work during finals week and is now driving the car. I make him call me when he arrives, cause i still get worried about him driving with his eye sight still not being 100%. On Saturday my family took me and John out to dinner at Olive Garden for my birthday. I know it was early, but they where going out of town on Sunday. We also exchanged Christmas gifts at Olive Garden and got gift cards to Kohls. Afterwards we went to Kohls and John found a pair of tennis shoes. We also went to my parents house and picked up a mid-size christmas tree to set up and decorate.
Now this week!
This week has been wonderful so far and about to get better! I had my birthday yesterday and it was a wonderful birthday. The day started out going shopping. I had some gift cards from way back that had not been used. I got a scarf, socks, dress pants, and John found a Pea Coat for him (for our family pictures). Then we went to lunch at Maglebys. I had a "get a free dinner on your birthday" card that i got a long time ago and couldnt wait to use it on my birthday. After that we saw a matinee movie, "Blind Side". It was so good! The other great things is that it was a Tuesday. On Tuesdays they sell popcorn and a drink for a dollar each. We never get popcorn and usually go to the dollar theater. So i felt extremely spoiled. After the movie we picked up Pizza and went to Lehi to watch the BYU game with our friends. It was a good game! Noel was so nice and made me a cake. Thanks Noel, it truly meant so much to me! As you can see i had a wonderful birthday! It was so fun to spend the day with my husband!
We are planning on going to Johns parents house for Christmas (since my family is gone on a cruse). Im excited and will post more pictures after Christmas!
Happy late birthday! I'm bad for not telling you sooner. We have a card for you when we see you tonight. I'm so glad that you had a great birthday. We love you both.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy/fun time! I'll see you at my mom's in a little bit :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Krista!! I'm glad you got to spend time with your hubby, thats the best :) Connor and I love olive garden, there alfredo sauce is to die for!
ReplyDelete