Tuesday, December 1, 2009

left over turkey, oh so yum!

So, turkey. I love it! Especially when i make sandwiches with the turkey. I really wanted to blog about our wonderful Thanksgiving and long weekend we had.

Having a break from school was wonderful. I did a lot of homework, but thankfully had a wonderful husband to bug me and get me not to do it at times. I really enjoyed my time with him.

Here are some fun pics.


Our Family and my grandma


Me and my Johnny with cute grandma!


My cousin in-law Lauri, Mom, Me and Sis. Carli!


Yes, i made an Apple Pie! It turned out great!

The rest of the week consisted of doing homework, black friday sells (got a new computer), watching BYU win against the U, babysitting my in-laws kids and doing more homework! It was fun and i wish i didnt have to go back to school.

3 comments:

  1. School is lame. You should graduate. It was one of the best things I ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthon made me a left-over turkey sandwich for dinner last night. It was very yum. Sandwiches are always better when someone else makes them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you at the staff Christmas party yesterday--hoping to see your video!

    ReplyDelete