Monday, August 31, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

So...... today was the first day of school. BLAAA!

Really though, it went well. John used his cane today on campus and decided after the day was done that he would never do it again. Because everywhere he went he would put it down and leave it. Then he would have to go back to get it.

I absolutely love love love (how many time can i say it) my improve and composition dance class. I just love doing what ever i want (being creative). It is going to be my favorite class this semester! I also like my other dance class, where we visit schools and observe dance teachers. Its going to be a lot of work, but well worth it! Half of my other classes dont start till October. So until then, all is well.

1 comment:

  1. Silly Johnny. He must really be getting old. Not only is he using a cane, but he is also really forgetful. Soon he will be forgetting to put his teeth in.

    I'm glad that classes are going well.

    ReplyDelete