Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a fun date!

Sometimes it feels like forever before me and john go on dates, even though it really is not so. I just started summer term at BYU on Monday and the week just felt like it would never end! I was so looking forward to going on a date Friday night and never happened because John had to work late. I wasn't expecting to do anything either Saturday night, so i was a little disappointed. To my surprise, John gets home around 4:30 and says to me "Get ready, we going out". Well, to make a long story short, it just so happend to be one of the dates that wasn't quite planned, but funner than ever! We went to the Golf Range with some friends and then out to Wendy's across from UVU. On our way out we saw a baseball game going on and decided to check it out. We parked and found out that an indoor football game was also going on. We decided to go to the football game. On our way up we ran into some more friends. They got us in free and half way through the game got a text from them saying "just say your with the band" to get some free food. Way cool, I love free stuff! The night ended and i was very satisfied with our date.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the spontaneous dates are the most fun. Glad you guys are finding some time for some R & R.

    ReplyDelete