Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Not so good day, but no worries, someone rescued me!
I haven't had such a great couple of days. I started feeling sick sunday night, felt the same way monday and woke up this morning feeling even worse. I packed my body with cold medicine and had cough drops with me all day. My body aches and I hate it!!! Well, to make things even worse I found out some things today that shocked me and made me upset. Yes, I have cried today! Well, my wonderful husband picked me up from school at 6pm with dinner and flowers. We talked and he made me feel a lot better! I love having such a wonderful husband there to pick me up when feeling sad, sick or down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's my boy! You two make a great couple. He is there for you when you need someone and you are there for him. That's how it should be.
ReplyDeleteGood Johnny boy. Feel better soon Krista!
ReplyDeleteWow. Good job John. I'm surprised.
ReplyDeleteThat's really sweet of him. I hope you are feeling better now.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are ok! :) You are an amazing person.
ReplyDelete