Johns Birthday Surprise was a success! You wouldnt believe it, but the weather was rainy and cloudy all day. I prayed all week for the weather to be good that night, because the weather man kept telling me all week that saturday night was going to be rainy and cold. Well, i think my prayers got answered because by 5pm the clouds cleared and the sun came out to make everything warm. We were able to have a BBQ outside as planned!
The party was based on Johns love for Smallvile. When we were dating, he loved to think of himself as Superman, or you could say Clark Kent. He loves wearing the colors blue and red. So, how perfect was it to throw a SURPRISE SUPERHERO BIRTHDAY PARTY! And to dress him as Superman himself!
Here are some fun pictures. Sadly, i forgot my camera, but my mom was so great to take pictures and let me use hers. I missed out on taking some pictures of some family. If you have any, please e-mail them to me. I would love to add them to my collection!
Jill Made this amazing Super Man cake!

I had lots of fun finding my costume! Im the invisible girl from the fantastic 4!
I got a kick out of all our friends costumes. Especially "Quail Man" down in the front, also known as my Cabaret Partner, Scott Peterson. I hope they had fun dressing up, cause i thought it was awesome!
Two of my very best friends! They were 2 of my 5 brides maids.
Me and Ethan!
Norm and Miranda. I loved Miranda's costume! She was Rogue from "X-Men".
Jason and Noell were the "Incredibles"
My partner taught John how to put me into a fun lift. I look like im flying! He is my Superman! Thank you to everyone, for bringing food and surprising John with fun costumes!
It was a fun party!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to say how you got him the coolest gift too! It was a fun party. Good planning.
ReplyDeleteAh, I was wondering why Miranda had a streak in her hair. I'm glad you all had such fun. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was a great party! You did a great job planning and executing it. There were very creative costumes, but you forgot to mention the best one of all...Super Grandma! You'll understand when you are my age. Good times. Good times.
ReplyDeletePS Marie downloaded all my pics from the party so she should be able to email them to you.
Love the Super Hero costume party! You look so SEXY in your costume.. Seriously :) I love the cake too, jill did an amazing job on it! Happy bday John!!
ReplyDelete