Sunday, July 12, 2009

Making flowers and dancing

So, i have been taking this cake decorating class and love it! It started 2 weeks ago and is every wednesday. We started learning how to make flowers and cant wait to use my skills on a cake. So if anyone wants a birthday cake with pretty flowers, you know who to ask!

Besides that, i have decided to try out for "So you think you can dance" in two weeks. I don't know how far i will go, but am excited to just try out for the experience. Wish me luck, and maybe you will see me on T.V.

3 comments:

  1. you're trying out for so you think you can dance?! Crazy...maybe I'll have to watch it or something. Who are you trying out with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great!Where are the tryouts? Here in Utah? Wish I could eat some of your beautiful cakes you make, but alas, the diet prohibits me. Oh well, I've lost 8 1/2 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. So I guess I better keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthon's birthday is at the end of August...maybe you could make a really cool cake for him! By then you will be a pro!

    Good job mom for losing that much weight!

    Let us know how the try-outs go.

    ReplyDelete