Monday, December 29, 2008
Birthday and Christmas!!
So it totally sucks to have my birthday so close to Christmas. But not this year! My husband made me birthday so special. First i woke up to breakfast in bed. I was very impressed. He doesn't like the kitchen and if he cooks at all its frozen pizza or burritos. Then he gave me a gift. A digital picture frame! We played with it for a while. Then off to SLC. I had no idea what we were going to do in SLC. To my surprise he took me to Body Worlds 3. I loved it! After we joined my family for dinner at Mimis Cafe. It was so yummy. Drove around to look at some christmas lights. Opend presents at my parents house and finished the night with a movie. What more could have i asked for. The whole day was nothing but fun! Christmas was spent at my parents house. I cant belive what they gave me and john! We got this wicked blender. Its a Blendtech blender. I guess its the one on youtub that can blend anything. So im way excited to try it out. Then we spent a couple of days at my parents cabin. Playing in the snow, playing lots of card games and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment